NIKE RUGBY CAMP
JESUIT HIGH SCHOOL, SACRAMENTO, CA
Dates: July 30 - August 3, 2018
Ages: Youth Camp (7 - 12) Teen Camp (13 - 17)
Times: 9:00am - 12:00pm (Youth) 1:00 - 4:00pm (Teen)
All Skill Levels Welcome, Boys and Girls
Camp Tuition: $225
Director: Louis Stanﬁll, Jesuit HS Varsity Head Coach
– Focus on individual skill development and team play
– Train with coaches from one of the nation’s most decorated HS programs
– Special appearances from National Team Players
– Nike Rugby Camp T-shirt
1.800.NIKE.CAMP | USSportsCamps.com
As a valued rugby club member you have the exclusive, first opportunity to purchase single day ticket in all seating categories to the biggest rugby event to ever set food on US soil - Rugby World Cup Sevens 2018.
With more than 60,000 tickets already sold by way of three day passes, now is your chance to secure highly-anticipated single day tickets from Friday, July 20, Saturday, July 21 or Sunday July 22. The best single day tickets with unparalleled up-close views of the Rugby pitch are available exclusively for you as part of this presale opportunity.
The official tournament schedule was announced this week, allowing fans to solidify their travel plans and map their favorite team's tournament path. Join thousand of fans over the course of three days this summer and experience high-energy, non-stop action - like we've never seen before at AT&T Park.
As a valued member we were able to secure a limited pre-sale opportunity for you. Seats are based upon availability and are very limited.
Here are your exclusive pre-sale window details:
Starts: Thursday, May 3rd at 2:00pm PST
Ends: Sunday, May 6th at 11:59pm PST
Enter the code READYFORRUGBY to access your pre-sale.
Single day tickets start at $75.00 (plus service charges).
Please note that the public on-sale single day tickets begins on Monday, May 7th at 12:00pm PST and seats will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis
1) Start with Becoming a Member to receive the latest news and events by "Creating an Account". We need all players, parents, family and sponsors to create account (free to join as this is not team registration).
2) We now can communicate by email and text, after becoming a member, select down arrow on your dash board next to your name. Go to Account Setting and select notification preference.
3) Under Teams "Parent Resource" for helpful hints.